At least one parent/guardian registration is required.
New accounts will be sent an email confirmation message with instructions
to setup a password.
Please indicate which parents will be volunteering this season.
At least one parent/guardian is required to volunteer.
At least one parent/guardian email address must be provided.
Check the boxes to indicate which parent/guardians should receive team-wide emails.
Enter the information for each
being registered below.
At least one
registration is required.
District Of Columbia
Zip/Postal Code *
IN CONSIDERATION of my child/ children, (hereinafter referred to as “Participant”) being permitted to participate in the San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC activities, events, and programs and to use the facilities and services of San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC for any purpose, including but not limited to observation or use of facilities or equipment, or participation in any program, on-site or off-site, affiliated with San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC, the undersigned, for himself or herself and for Participant, any personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, hereby acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he or she has, or immediately upon entering or participating will, inspect and carefully consider such premises and facilities or the affiliated program. It is further warranted that such entry into San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC for observation or use of any facilities or equipment or participation in such affiliated program constitutes an acknowledgement that such premises and all facilities and equipment thereon and such affiliated program have been inspected and carefully considered and that the undersigned finds and accepts same as being safe and reasonably suited for the purpose of such observation, use or participation.
IN FURTHER CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO ENTER SAN DOMENICO SCHOOL FOR ANY PURPOSE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OBSERVATION OR USE OF FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY ON-SITE OR OFF-SITE PROGRAM AFFILIATED WITH SAN DOMENICO SCHOOL, SAN DOMENICO SWIMMING AND/OR MARIN SWIM LLC THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. THE UNDERSIGNED ON HIS OR HER BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT, HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC, its directors, officers, employees, agents, coaches, other participants, and, if applicable owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct programs and events, (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) from all liability to the undersigned, Participant, personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to Participant or property resulting in death of the undersigned, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise while the Participant is in, upon, or about the premises or any facilities or equipment therein or participating in any program or event affiliated with San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC.
2. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur due to the presence of Participant in, upon, or about San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC premises or in any way observing or using any facilities or equipment of San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC or participating in any program or event affiliated with San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
3. THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLEDGES AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS that Participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from Participant’s own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the action, inaction, or negligence of others, or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not foreseeable at this time.
4. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE to Participant due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise while in, about or upon the premises of San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC and/or while using the premises or any facilities or equipment thereon or participating in any program affiliated with San Domenico School, San Domenico Swimming and/or Marin Swim LLC
5. THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of California and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING AND THAT I AM AWARE OF THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THAT IT PREVENTS ME FROM SUING SAN DOMENICO SCHOOL, SAN DOMENICO SWIMMING AND/OR MARIN SWIM LLC OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OR OFFICERS IF PARTICIPANT IS INJURED OR DAMAGED FOR ANY REASON AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPANT BEING IN, UPON, OR ABOUT THE PREMISES OF SAN DOMENICO SCHOOL, SAN DOMENICO SWIMMING AND/OR MARIN SWIM LLC OR USE OF ANY FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT THEREIN OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENT OR ACTIVITY.
I VOLUNTARILY SIGN THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agree that no oral representations, statements or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
IF THE PARTICIPANT IS A MINOR, his or her custodial parent or legal guardian must read and execute this agreement. I hereby warrant that I am the legal guardian or custodial parent of who is a minor, and agree, on my own and said minor’s behalf to the terms and conditions of the foregoing agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY.
The undersigned parent and the San Domenico Swimming (SDS) agree as follows:
(a) In consideration of the participation of the swimmer(s) in SDS’s competitive swim program, the Parent agrees to pay the dues for the Swimmer’s practice level that are set forth on the attached Dues Schedule. Monthly payment of dues shall be due and payable on the first day of each month.
(b) If the Swimmer is transferred to a different practice team by the coaching staff, the difference in dues for the two practice levels shall be prorated.
(c) SDS requires a 30 day cancelation notice in writing or email prior to billing (the 1st of the month). If the swimmer resigns for any reason without 30 days notice the swimmer is obligated to pay the dues installment for the 30 days in which the Swimmer withdraws from the program.
(d) If the monthly dues payment is not received in full by the 15th of the month, a late fee of $15 per month will be assessed to the family’s dues account.
(a) If the monthly dues payment is not received in full by the last day of the month, a notice of delinquency will be mailed. If Parent shall fail to pay any delinquent dues or assessment, including late fees, within 14 days from the date of written notice of delinquency, the Swimmer shall be suspended from further participation in all SDS activities, including, but not limited to, practices and meets.
(b) If Parent becomes delinquent in payment of dues or assessments because of financial hardship, he/she may apply for a waiver of late fees and suspension. A waiver may be granted by SDS if satisfactory arrangements are made for payment of the delinquent amounts.
3. Team Assignments. The assignment of the Swimmer(s) to a practice team shall be the decision of the coaching staff. An assignment may be modified during the swim year if the coaching staff believes a different practice team would be more appropriate for the Swimmer.
4. Release of Liability. Parent hereby releases San Domenico Swimming, Marin Swim LLC, San Domenico School, its employees, officers, directors and volunteers and any facility used by SDS from any liability arising out of any injury to the Swimmer(s) which may occur while the Swimmer(s) is/are participating in the SDS swim program, including, but not limited to, practices, meets, travel trips, and other team activities, or while the Swimmer(s) is/are using facilities owned, leased or used by SDS.
5. Drug, Alcohol & Tobacco Policies. Zero tolerance policy. The use of any drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are prohibited at SDS. The use of any substance can and will result in expulsion. The swimmer will be responsible for dues at the Head Coach’s discretion.
6. Photo Release- I give my permission for any photo taken by SDS staff, or volunteer, or at any SDS event to be used as a promotional tool for the SDS. I acknowledge that this photograph may be used in mailings, brochures, flyers, and on the SDS website.
San Domenico Swimming Team Dues (discount available in half season, and season purchases)
15% sibling discount, 4th child free
Panther Swim-A-Thon Fundraiser (near May): The Panther Swim-A-Thon is our primary fundraiser for the year. These funds go towards supporting the team and all it’s activities/equipment, rent, and travel needs for the year. In addition, these funds provide financial aid for swimmers. Parents need to help their child find sponsors who will pledge a certain amount of money for each lap the swimmer swims during the allotted time. In addition, parents are expected to help with lap counting and the organization of the post Swim-A-Thon celebration.
Each swimmer is expected to raise $200. Participation in the Swim-A-Thon is mandatory for all swimmers.
I agree to attend swim meets- Pups 2-4 per year. Juniors 4-6 per year. Development 8-12 per year. Senior 10-12 per year